Wednesday 25 July 2012

I Can Still Remember How That Music Used To Make Me Smile

Long long time ago...

Back in March (cause I've been really bad at keeping up-to-date on my blogs about completed goals), I made pie. Why? Because the 14th was Pi Day!

 

So I made not one but two pies for dinner. First, we had shepherd's pie (recipe here). Hard to go wrong there. Then for dessert, which was really the bigger stretch for me, was banana cream pie. Fortunately, they were both a success; I didn't have to make pie crust from scratch, so we were safe. Oh and I totally used chocolate pudding instead of the vanilla the recipe called for. Of course I did.



Basically, I love an excuse to celebrate a holiday, even if it is as cheesy as Pi Day. It's too bad I don't care for Star Wars; May 4th would be another good day for me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment